AMT is hiring Field Directors and Managers for voter contact projects in multiple states across the nation!
This role is not entry-level and requires at least two full years of experience in a leadership role such as a field director, regional director, or campaign manager.
We are specifically looking for those with significant experience running ballot initiatives, nominating petitions, or political campaign field experience.
Advanced Micro Targeting (AMT) is a Non-partisan direct democracy firm that sells big ideas. Big ideas like ending government corruption, giving voters the right to decide what’s best for them and electing leaders who listen to the voters.
At AMT we hold ourselves and those around us to the highest standards of integrity. AMT team members do not lie, cheat, steal or tolerate those who do. We lead by example, embrace challenges and maintain a positive mental attitude.
- Strategic turf planning for regions and sub-regions to ensure goals are met.
- Overseeing a field operation of up to 100 team members.
- Making smart personnel decisions in a meritocracy.
- Supervising the training and professional development of staff.
- Planning the work, working the plan and writing daily progress reports.
- Managing county directors, team leaders and petitioners.
- You will be responsible for meeting project goals.
- Candidates for this position should have a minimum of two years campaign leadership experience as a field director, regional director, campaign manager or similar role.
Demonstrated Successful Leadership
- Candidates should have significant management experience.
Demonstrated Strategic Planning
- Candidates should have experience setting large teams up for success in sometimes challenging environments and should have the ability to rise above stressful situations to maintain a clear tactical picture.
Attention to Detail
- Candidates should be detail conscious.
Excellent Writing Skills
- Candidates may be asked to submit a writing sample that demonstrates their ability to clearly communicate.
High Level of Endurance
- Candidates must have a work history that demonstrates their capacity for work.
- Commensurate with experience
- AMT pays 100% of health and dental insurance premiums for all employees after 90 consecutive days of employment at no cost to employees.
- Housing, travel and car stipend possible depending on the situation. Personal vehicle stipend is $30/day.
AMT is an equal opportunity employer. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and employees, not to discriminate because of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, or disability.