Advanced Micro Targeting (AMT) is a direct democracy firm that sells big ideas.
Big ideas like ending government corruption, giving voters the right to decide what's best for them, and electing leaders who actually listen to the voters.
We are currently hiring Petitioners, Canvassers, Team Leaders and Project Managers for projects nationwide.
We go where the people are. Sometimes knocking on doors, approaching people in parking lots, libraries and other venues where people gather. Being comfortable working outside is a must.
Previous canvassing, sales or customer service experience is appreciated but not required. We will train the right candidates.
Our staff come from diverse professional backgrounds, and many have worked with AMT for over 5 years.
Employees who excel will have opportunities to quickly advance into leadership roles.
If you are honest, fearless, enthusiastic and have a strong work ethic, we should talk.
- Outgoing: MUST be comfortable talking to and approaching voters in public places.
- Persuasive: Must excel at convincing a voter to sign a petition quickly and respectfully.
- Team Player: Must be able to handle constructive criticism and work well with other team members.
- Detail-Oriented and Honest: Must be able to following strict petitioning laws to collect valid, complete signatures
- Team Leaders must have their own transportation.
- Short term assignments OR long term career growth:
- Most of our tight-knit leadership have been with our company for 5, 10, even 20 years. Our headquarters is in Dallas, Texas, and we have hubs in Phoenix and Las Vegas, and work on projects nationwide.
- We're always looking for colleagues to join us on projects throughout the country. If you're looking for a temporary gig, or in search of a forever political/organizing home, we'd love to talk to you.
Before you apply, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Be able to pass a background check.
- Have a valid Driver's License or State issued I.D.
To apply, email email@example.com or submit a resume and cover letter below.
AMT is an equal opportunity employer. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and employees, not to discriminate because of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, or disability.